All of my SVG Cut Files are hand-lettered, which makes them truly one of a kind! In other words, no fonts are used.
A Limited Commercial Use License is included. It allows you to legally sell handmade items using my designs on up to 100 items per license.
You can use them to create handmade mugs, wood signs, chalkboards, tote bags, T-shirts, cards, paper crafting, and more.
Please note my license terms mandate that these designs be used solely for handmade items. Under this license, you may not use them for Print on Demand or Sublimation printing.
A zipped file with this design in the following formats: SVG, EPS, DXF, PNG, and JPG.
The files are designed for use with a cutting/laser machine, such as Silhouette, Cricut, or Glowforge. You are responsible for knowing what file type your machine can use. Before purchasing, make sure your machine can use one of the provided file types.
The files do not contain watermarks. None of the physical items shown in the listing are included.
For help outside of downloading your order, please use YouTube and Google. As a one-woman shop, I cannot provide technical assistance on how to use files with various machines. I’m always happy to help if you have trouble downloading your order.
Some designs are more intricate than others. Consider the intended use to decide which files work best for your handmade goods.
When listing your handmade items that feature my designs and/or fonts online, please add the text “A hand-lettered design by @bydawnnicole was used in making this good” (or something similar).
- My cut files are designed to be used solely as cut files.
- You may change the color of the design, but please do not otherwise alter my designs.
- These designs are NOT PERMITTED for large-scale commercial use or non-handmade items. If you’re interested in such use, please get in touch with me to discuss.
- You may NOT resell these designs as cut files or digital files.
- You may NOT use the digital files as freebies or for giveaways. You CAN giveaway a handmade item you created using the design.
- You may NOT use my designs to create digital or physical printables. The exception to this rule is making individual handmade prints using foil vinyl or something along these lines.
- I retain full copyright to my designs.
- Full terms are provided in a PDF file with your download.