Hand-Drawn Logo Design
What’s included in my logo design fee
- Three initial custom hand-lettered logo concepts to choose from. Please note that initial concepts are in sketch form.
- Up to two rounds of revisions on your chosen concept.
- Final logo files for both web and print:
- One high-resolution JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in two color profiles: CMYK (printing) and RGB (internet/online use).
- One high-resolution PNG logo file with transparent background. This can be done in three variations: white logo for a watermark, black logo, and full color.
- Adobe Illustrator file (Scalable graphic), upon request
- Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo (main version)
- Black and White Logo
- Favicon: Small logo/icon, upon request
Once your order is placed, you will receive an email with a scope of work agreement (contract) and questionnaire to get started.
Most logos will be ready within two weeks once they are started (the start time begins after payment and questionnaire are completed by the client). Design jobs are started in the order they are received.
Please contact me for an exact timeline before placing your order if you need it urgently. Depending on the circumstances, I may be able to do a "rush order" fee and option for you.
I'm happy to help! Please email me BEFORE placing your order at email@example.com.